Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Carrots!

Seriously... I have to eat that???

We finally decided to try solid veggies... and we went with carrots as Charlotte Anne's first food. I felt inspired, so I decided that I am going to make all of her baby food myself. I'm not 100% sure if it will last, but I am trying my best!

I was so proud of my first bit of baby food... bright orange carrots. However, CA rejected them almost immediately. We started laughing so hard at the sad and discussed look on her face that we scared her and she didn't want to eat any more. But... we forced her to eat the entire bowl and by the end she was tolerating the carrots.

Day #2 was much better and she only spit out about half.... lets hope that it gets better and better because broccoli is next!!
Post feeding with an orange stained face!

No comments:

Post a Comment