Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last Tri of the Year


Luke getting ready to enter the water!

After a successful triathlon season, we are finished! I don't have any idea how he finds time and motivation to practice after working 10-12 hour days... but he does... and it pays off. Luke had one of the best swims of his life, finally staying on the inside of the pack. In the past, he has been known to swim about 50 yards out of the way. He claims it is to avoid people, but I don't buy it. After a great swim and 1st transition, he had a good bike and run. It was a hot day, so Charlotte Anne and I took a nap in the car. Luke had to yell at us to get his attention so we wouldn't miss him again! :) GO TEAM NEWELL!

It was fun traveling to small towns all around Memphis... but we are excited that it is over. Time to get started running and running... preparing for Cruce de los Andes!!

Daddy's biggest fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment