I don't know how long this will last because it is totally out of character. My goal is to use this blog to share about our lives... working parents, growing baby girl, loving and messy dogs, vacations, and training for one really intense race.
Really, I think I need this blog to help hold myself accountable to prepare...
Goal 1: Lose 12 more pounds by September... half baby weight, half trying to get pregnant weight
Goal 2: Run Memphis St. Jude 1/2 Marathon in December
Goal 3: Compete in the Cruce de los Andes 3 day, 60 mile race from Chile to Argentina through the Andes Mountains.
It sounds crazy, but it should be doable. The only downside - my super in shape husband. He is already ready for the race - too bad we couldn't split the pregnancy in half, so he could carry some of the extra love weight around. :)
So, here I go.... I hope that the blogs make sense, shed light on our life and give our friends and family a way to stay in touch!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment