Thursday, June 23, 2011

OH the burn

I really wasn't prepared for how hard it would be to lose baby weight. It is probably one of the most miserable things I have ever had to do. I mean, being a working mom and wife... that doesn't leave much time for anything else. I'm not just complaining about not having time to work out, but I barely have time to go to the grocery store. So, we end up eating the crap around the house... no so healthy. And... I really really like to eat healthy. Today couldn't have been a better example - no milk and coffee in the house, so Lush went to get Chic-fil-a and Starbucks for breakfast. The day just went down hill from there... I had an all day work meeting, so IP catered lunch - pizza and pasta. Blah. I got home and L had popped in a pizza for dinner. I'll never lose these 14 pounds. Luckily, I have an encouraging husband that helped me get through my 1st hard core P90X workout post baby. I probably won't be able to move tomorrow... but I have to start somewhere. Just 7 months until Cruce de los Andes. Thank goodness I am still really excited about the race because the training MUST start asap! Charlotte Anne is definitely worth it, but I am going to be smarter about the first 8 weeks post baby on the next go around. No more ice cream for lunch and dinner!!

I need help staying accountable friends. I've already paid for this race - I couldn't bare to waste my money or bare the shame since I have already told everyone I know about this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment