Friday, November 11, 2011

Decisions

Since the new house is 100% ours and the rental is getting crappier by the day, we have aggressively begun fixing up the new house so we can move in asap! We originally thought we would wait until Feb when our rental contract is up; however, the thought of staying here much longer is too depressing!

That means that we have had to make rapid fire decisions for the new house - new plumbing fixtures, new lighting, paint, carpet, granite, fabric... whew! I would say that I am a quick and decisive decision maker, but this can be really overwhelming. I feel like I have 2 full time jobs now... I work for IP all day and moonlight as a decorator/contractor. :) Thankfully L is great at all of this, so we have been tag teaming most everything.

Overall, we are super excited and can't wait to really make this house our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment