Charlotte Anne met Santa today. After looking at some of the pictures of me when I was her age, I thought we would never get a picture. I cried in every photo until I was about 6. I was so nervous about how this would go that I make my mom go with me as reinforcement. Well, as you can see, CA had no problem sitting on some random persons lap. She looked at him, looked at me, looked at mimi and then started playing with her new toy. Maybe we found the first benefit to going back to work at 5 weeks... my child can be passed to just about anyone and she is ok. :) MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone... what a fun way to start the season!!
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Here Comes Santa
Charlotte Anne met Santa today. After looking at some of the pictures of me when I was her age, I thought we would never get a picture. I cried in every photo until I was about 6. I was so nervous about how this would go that I make my mom go with me as reinforcement. Well, as you can see, CA had no problem sitting on some random persons lap. She looked at him, looked at me, looked at mimi and then started playing with her new toy. Maybe we found the first benefit to going back to work at 5 weeks... my child can be passed to just about anyone and she is ok. :) MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone... what a fun way to start the season!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great picture! CA is so easy going.
ReplyDelete