Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello Blog

I had decided to give up the blogging all together - if you couldn't tell from my 5 week absence, but I found that 5 minutes of spare time I was looking for to get it all done. Hello 5:40 am. The past 5 weeks have been crazy... we moved into our new home, we finished renovating our new home while living in it (even though we said we would never do that again), we celebrated Christmas and New Years, traveled to Brazil for 7 days and spent all of our free time training for our upcoming race. Coupled with a really really really bad internet connection until last week... and you can see why I didn't want to blog.

However, like it or not, I'M BACK. Charlotte Anne is about to celebrate her 1st birthday, L and I are about to run 66 miles in the Andes Mountains and I still haven't posted any pics of this house. So, I've got some serious catching up to do. :)

Yea for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment