Saturday, January 28, 2012

Swinging

Charlotte Anne and I went to the park to play for the first time. We live about 3/4 mile from Overton Park... which is awesome! I was thinking of all of the fun things CA could do at the park. Clearly I haven't been to a park in a while because the only thing for a baby that can't walk on unsteady ground is the swing. Thank goodness she loved the swing - LOVED the swing! It took her about 5 minutes to figure out how it worked. She wanted to look at her feet / the ground, so she kept sliding around. However, once she realized what was going on, she had a huge smile plastered on her face.

She could only handle swinging for about 20 minutes - so our part time was cut short. Regardless, I am thankful for a day in January that was warm enough for the park and I can't wait for spring and summer to wear this place out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment