Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dog Bowls


We have 2 very spoiled dogs when it comes to food. They will only eat science diet - sooo expensive - and they refuse to eat out of a dog bowl. I'm sure I am to blame since I hand fed them as puppies. I still am not sure why I did that, but at the time I thought it was a bonding thing or something like that. For the past 5 years we have been trying to get them to eat out of bowls. It will work occasionally, but Luke or I have to stand by them while they eat - not super convenient and then I have to sweep, vacuum and mop the floor each morning and night. For fear that Luke would make even more fun of me, I never complained around him. However, I was getting really sick of my dog's needy food time habits. I saw these flat things at Hollywood Feed and I knew it was the perfect solution! I think they were suppose to be like place mats for dogs. I didn't even care that the lady behind the counter must think I'm crazy for buying my dog a place mat.... if she only knew how good our dogs have it she would really think I'm nuts. I'm that person that these overpriced pet stores prey on... and it totally works. Anyway, I bought the mats and the dogs love them!!! Huge success.... only 5 years in the making! Thank goodness Osa will eat anything, from anywhere, at anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment