Monday, February 27, 2012

Plumbs

All three of us went to the grocery store last week - and, as always - I went during Charlotte Anne's lunch time. So, I start pulling snacks out of my bag to feed her as she rides around in the cart. I gave her yogurt bites and fruit chews, but she was still hungry. So, I thought I would just give her a few things to keep her entertained until we got to the car and I could pull something out of our emergency snack stash in the car. I gave CA the box of cereal to play with and that lasted a few minutes. Then, we gave her a plump because she loves ping pong balls and will play with them for 30 minutes at a time. Well, I wasn't paying attention and after a few aisles of shopping, I realized that CA was eating the plump.... not just picking at it, but really eating it. It took her about 20 minutes, but she ate the entire thing - all by herself. I feel guilty for depriving her of something she loves so much!

We left the store and I thought about giving her another plump at dinner. That is when I realized that I never did buy any. Ugh. Thankfully, my mom brought over some plumps later that night and, as you can see from the pictures, it make Charlotte Anne's day!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Bridges Swift, and I just randomly came across your blog as I was bored and "blog-surfing". I just thought it was so weird that I recognized you from the Compass class yesterday. What are the chances of meeting you yesterday and randomly finding your blog today? Anyway,just wanted to say hey and glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete