Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Front Porch Swinging



Spring has been amazing so far. I never realize how much I hate being stuck in the house with the cold weather until it is pretty enough to go outside. My brother and his wife gave Charlotte Anne a tree swing for Christmas and we got it set up outside. I'm not surprised that she likes it, but I was a little taken with how much she LOVES it. We probably swing 2 times a day, for 20-30 minutes each. She giggles and smiles the entire time! When we aren't swinging, we are picking the "flowers", aka weeds, from the front yard. I'm sure my new neighbors are happy to see me outside with plastic toys all day... too bad! Charlotte Anne has gotten good at walking in her new summer sandals - she even sticks out her toes when we get near her to put on the shoes... too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment