Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Heart Ball

Luke and I dressed up for the first time since Charlotte Anne was born - sad, I know. I mean, we have had a few weddings and church events, but nothing where we got ready for a night out together. I forgot how fun it could be!

We went to the Heart Ball in Bham - we had a great time, minus the fact that we were totally underdressed. Note to self... next time Luke wears a tux and I wear a ball gown. Oopps. After about 10 minutes of embarrassment, I got over it and we had a great time looking at all of the aution stuff. Some of it was crazy, like a trip to NYC for fashion week, but some of it was really awesome (and completely out of our price range).

Charlotte Anne definitely liked mommy and daddy all dressed up. she kept pulling at L's tie and my furry jacket. Clearly this was brand new to her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment