Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where's the bed?

For the first time, work took me to Montreal, Canada. Due to weather delays, I arrived at the airport at 1am. Luckily, I was staying at the airport hotel, so it was less than 100 yards away from baggage claim. I checked in - I think it was a Marriott - got to my room... so tired, by the way... and couldn't find the bed. I mean, I had no idea were it was.
The first picture below was the room I walked into and the only other room was a bathroom. I guess I will blame the fact that it was really late and I was a little sick, but I couldn't find it. After about 15 minutes of staring at this table, I realized that the weird handles had to do something. So, I pulled them and out came the bed. This was so bizarre to me, I didn't know what to think. It was really comfortable too. I can't imagine any application where I would need a full conference table and a bed in the same room, but I guess someone does.





No comments:

Post a Comment