
In our little girl's eyes... water makes EVERYTHING better! I am almost positive that, if we let her - she would play outside in the water all day long. She really doesn't discriminate either - sprinklers, water play toys, the hose, a cup of water... she loves it all. I got so tired of changing her clothes 2-4 times a day that we got her an iPlay water/sun top. It is way to big, but she doesn't care and she kept it on with the sunglasses for hours! We did have to sacrifice a few non-water toys (sorry Mr. Bear) to play with until we collect some more water friendly things.
This makes me excited to get to the pool, lake, beach this summer!! I hope that all of this prep will make her love swimming!! And - if not - we will just stick to playing with the hose!

Don't worry... only a tiny little bit was coming out! :)
this is great! Love the way CAN loves everything!
ReplyDelete