Friday, September 30, 2011

Night Bath

Ok, I finally get it. I never understood why everyone with kids had the same nigh schedule.... dinner, then baths, then bed. But tonight, I finally understood. Normally, we are morning bath takers. With all of that curly hair, we needed a good wash in order to control the crazy. I thought it was a great start to the day.

That was before Charlotte Anne could move hear arms, army twirl around the room and destroy a diaper. How can something that gross and vile come from someone so cute and sweet??? I miss the days of "asking" if she had a stinky. Now, it is asking if she had 2 or 3. Usually you don't even have to ask because you can smell it everywhere. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

So, thanks for all of the warnings that I ignored... I get it now. My cute little kid is going to get completely dirty and disgusting every day and it is my job to scrub it off each night. Today it was apple sauce and carrots in the hair, crusty something on her feet and dog slobber all over her hands. So, here's to night time sanitizing!

1 comment: