Thursday, September 8, 2011

Peru & Chile

I am on the road again. In fact, I have only spent 4 of the past 22 days at home. Whew! I know better than to complain because I have a truly awesome job... full of challenges, amazing people and excitement. BUT... the travel is exhausting. I just left Lima, Peru, after an 8.5 hour meeting and arrived in Santiago, Chile. I was trying to work on the plane, but I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I woke up to the incredible Andes mountains outside the window of the plane. Wow, God is soooo good. He has created a masterpiece beyond my imagination and dreams. I was feeling all sorry for myself and then I looked out the window and saw this amazing few. I realized that I was only gone for 4 days... not the end of the world.



I am grateful for a job I love. I am more grateful for a husband that supports and encourages my work. He is dad, worker and houseman while I am gone and he does a fantastic job. I have the biggest meeting of my life tomorrow and I can't wait. Then, I will be hugging my sweet Charlotte Anne and L in just 24 hours! Yippee!!!


I have the picture below as my desktop background on my work laptop. It is the best icebreaker and a perfect reminder of my sweet little girl at home!!






No comments:

Post a Comment