Charlotte Anne loves books. Don't burst my bubble if every kid in America likes books because I like to think that something about her is like me.
I could offer her anything and she would choose a book instead. She only flips the pages and chews on them, but it is a start! I can even get her to sit still for about 5 minutes while I read to her. Since Luke has read 1 book (not counting devotionals) that wasn't required in high school or college, this is a HUGE deal. We might have a little book worm!
In Luke's defense - sort of - he has graduated to books on tape. I am trying to slowly ease him into reading. Every time we finished a book on tape he loves it. Why does he think actually reading would be different??!!?? I realize that my reading is a bit extreme, but I am determined that Charlotte Anne will at least surpass her dad and finish 2 books outside of school by the time she is 30.
I recognize those books!!!
ReplyDelete