Monday, October 31, 2011

Clap your Hands

Luke and I went to Babies-R-Us yesterday to buy a Christmas gift and the only thing we walked out with was a talking dog for Charlotte Anne. I know... the Newells definitely don't need more dogs. But this one was sooo cute. More importantly, it danced, wiggled and sang songs. Since I don't know the words to one completely nursery rhyme... we had to get the dog. I think it was for me as much as it was for Charlotte Anne.

Well, once we started.... all of the songs came back to me. I mean, they really came back and I couldn't get them out of my head for 24 hours. I think I sang "If you are happy and you know it, clap you hands" to CA 100 times. Though I was driving everyone crazy, Charlotte Anne loved it and she started clapping on her own!! Yea!! It is so cute because she claps and then looks at me to react. :) Such a fun and sweet little baby!!



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing you enjoying CA so much. Brings back memories of when my three were little. Enjoy the moments as they pass by in a flash. She is awesome and precious.

    ReplyDelete