Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pig Iron

So, it definitely wasn't Memphis in May, but it was still a lot of fun. We went to a night of BBQ and kid activities supporting Children's Hospital. L's new company had a booth with live music and handing out hot dogs to the kiddos. It was the first really cold night we have had this season. I wasn't really sure what to do with Charlotte Anne because she wouldn't snuggle up like I had planned in her stroller with lots of blankets. She was too mesmerised by all of the people, music and activity. I have to say that she, once again, surprised me and did great. She is going to be my little social butterfly.

We are just so thankful to be feeling at home in our new city. We still miss Memphis, but we are learning to really love Birmingham. It is so different than the city we left and we are excited to put roots here!

No comments:

Post a Comment