Monday, October 17, 2011

Maids


Osa calmly waiting for Charlotte Anne to drop some food.
And when I say "drop", I mean, if CA moves anywhere other than her mouth.

We have the best housekeepers alive. They come in a group of three and they clean everything. Occasionally one of them will leave some mess behind, but the others are there to pick up the slack. Charlotte Anne can't even get finished eating without them picking up the crumbs. Even if they think she might drop something in the future- they mitigate risk by snatching it up before the mess can occur.
Don Juan and Osa "cleaning" the high chair
On top of everything else, Charlotte Anne has really bonded with these three. She has talked them into eating the stuff she doesn't like... prunes and apples. They even take her socks off her and give her a "pre bath" almost every day. Live in help is the best!
I love my life

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest pictures! I love CA's expressions! Already missing you. Hope to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete