Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crackers

We are learning to eat crackers. Charlotte Anne loves it. The dogs love it because they eat about 90% of the cracker that falls on the floor. After only a few days, she had really started getting the hang of it! We even gave her one at a restaurant. We use to hate those parents that knowingly let their kids make a mess at a restaurant. Now, I totally get it and I am on board. Each cracker buys us about 10 minutes of entertainment.

Now that Charlotte Anne has most of one tooth in, she can really get into it! I can't imagine what life will be like with lots of little teeth to munch on everything!






1 comment:

  1. Mom was so excited that CA is eating crackers! I got to spend about 2 hours with CA on Monday at Mom and Dad's while they were keeping her. She was so good, full of energy, and playing. She is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete